Dear Reader,
It's a really great feeling to know that someone is reading this.
Hey there! I have several different nicknames but lets just stick to the one my best friend gave me , that is, Junebug.
I am here to express my outlook and my opinions about almost anything! This is my newfound love , writing. i have always wanted to write and have the world read it. I write on every surface possible, walls (mum doesn't approve ) ; tiles ( mum doesn't approve ) ; my bed (mum doesn't approve ) ; my schoolbag ( guess what? mum doesn't approve! ). Sorry mum.
So basically , the blog is one of the best ideas ever! Me and mum both agree on it.
I am 14, turning 15 this summer. I am really very small and most people think I am in fifth grade. but it's okay. no worries.
In winters i spend days hiding under the blanket because " mum its so cold outside i'll die of hypothermia " and in summers I hide in my room with the air conditioner on because " mum, its super hot! I will die of a heat stroke ."In general, i find all ways to escape going outdoors.
I am really , really silly almost all the time.
I write all day long and write all night.
I might not remember my own birthday , but i can tell you what was the day my favorite fictional character's - sisters - bird died (aah ! I am just being silly.) You get the gist right?
I am pest , almost all the time .
But I will be nice to you, because pests can be nice.
Anyhow, have a good day !
love
Junebug
It's a really great feeling to know that someone is reading this.
Hey there! I have several different nicknames but lets just stick to the one my best friend gave me , that is, Junebug.
I am here to express my outlook and my opinions about almost anything! This is my newfound love , writing. i have always wanted to write and have the world read it. I write on every surface possible, walls (mum doesn't approve ) ; tiles ( mum doesn't approve ) ; my bed (mum doesn't approve ) ; my schoolbag ( guess what? mum doesn't approve! ). Sorry mum.
So basically , the blog is one of the best ideas ever! Me and mum both agree on it.
I am 14, turning 15 this summer. I am really very small and most people think I am in fifth grade. but it's okay. no worries.
In winters i spend days hiding under the blanket because " mum its so cold outside i'll die of hypothermia " and in summers I hide in my room with the air conditioner on because " mum, its super hot! I will die of a heat stroke ."In general, i find all ways to escape going outdoors.
I am really , really silly almost all the time.
I write all day long and write all night.
I might not remember my own birthday , but i can tell you what was the day my favorite fictional character's - sisters - bird died (aah ! I am just being silly.) You get the gist right?
I am pest , almost all the time .
But I will be nice to you, because pests can be nice.
Anyhow, have a good day !
love
Junebug
Very nice. All the best. Aba & Aji
ReplyDelete