Hello, people of the Internet !
This is September, and she is uncomfortable writing about herself.
Buzzfeed quizzes claim that I am everything from breezy and optimistic to a slightly dead, 'swirling mass of emotions'. I'm really not.
I am a supporter of animal welfare and a proponent of free speech. I'm an admirer of ruins. I'm a talented inventor of pretentious junk and an even better avoider of responsibility. I'm a nightly watcher of rom-coms and a lover of thunderstorms. I am fire, I am death, I am the monster parents tell their children about at night. *insert Cumberbatch/Hiddleston gif*
But in all seriousness, if I'm anything at all, I'm a wisher.
I wish to be rebellious, but I care too much.
I wish summer was here already.
I wish travel was free.
I wish poetry would drip off my tongue like honey.
I wish I didn't hate honey.
I wish I had the motivation to turn inspiration to implementation.
I wish I was a nightmare, dressed like a daydream. Instead, I get to be harsh reality through and through.
So wishing to write again soon,
snowflakes in
SEPTEMBER.
(bye)
No comments:
Post a Comment